10-17-2012 06:54 PM
I have a photosmart premium 3 in 1 and I'm not able to succeed in installing the scan to MS word feature. I'm operation with xp sp3 and MS word 2003 on a Dell Optiplex GX620. The install fails looking for 'Scan.msi'. A search of the computer C drive does not find a current copy. I've uninstalled the printer and reinstalled it but it always fails at about 98% of the install.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers