10-17-2012 06:54 PM
I have a photosmart premium 3 in 1 and I'm not able to succeed in installing the scan to MS word feature. I'm operation with xp sp3 and MS word 2003 on a Dell Optiplex GX620. The install fails looking for 'Scan.msi'. A search of the computer C drive does not find a current copy. I've uninstalled the printer and reinstalled it but it always fails at about 98% of the install.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax