05-08-2012 07:12 AM
Scan quality-I need to scan the back of my phone with back off and battery removed. When I attempt to scan my phone, the serial nummer is illegible due to poor scan quality. How can I improve the scan quality to make it legible?
05-09-2012 07:37 AM
Is the Serial number flat against the scanner glass?
If the serial number is under the battery then the scanner may have a problem scanning it with it being that far away from the glass. You may have better luck using a camera to capture the serial number on the phone.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers