05-13-2012 10:02 PM
When I scan a photo and save it as a jpeg, it shows up all black in iPhoto. What's wrong?
I have a MacBook OSX 10 .6.8. Printer is HP Photosmart C4280 All in One. I recently got an iPhone and have been syncing. Not sure if that did something.
(By the way, if I save as jpeg 2000, it comes out OK in iPhoto, but I'm not sure about using jpeg 2000 for all things.)
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax