05-13-2012 10:02 PM
When I scan a photo and save it as a jpeg, it shows up all black in iPhoto. What's wrong?
I have a MacBook OSX 10 .6.8. Printer is HP Photosmart C4280 All in One. I recently got an iPhone and have been syncing. Not sure if that did something.
(By the way, if I save as jpeg 2000, it comes out OK in iPhoto, but I'm not sure about using jpeg 2000 for all things.)
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers