06-10-2013 08:05 PM - edited 06-11-2013 03:36 AM
All sorts of issues here....
#1. Upgraded my computer from an older gen Macbook Pro to a new Macbook Pro with 10.8 and I can't scan with the HP Scan software because each scan comes out blurry.
#2. I've upgraded to the lastest firmware and software.
#3. Interestingly enough, when I scan directly by tapping the printer/scanner's touchscreen, I can get clear pages; however, if I go through the scan utility, the pages are either blue or blurry. I can't use the touchscreen to print because I need to print multiple pages at a time.
#4. Randomly. I can't find my product number anywhere. It's not on the UPC tag like the articles say.
06-24-2013 05:43 PM
#1 Have you tried using Image Capture under Applications?
#2 Did you download the driver from HP or Apple?
#3 The printer is probably using Image Capture and Preview.
Best of luck,
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax