Problems with my HP Scanjet G3110 (844 Views)
Tutor
tonypartida
Message 1 of 4 (844 Views)
Accepted Solution

Problems with my HP Scanjet G3110

I have upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 and have problems with my HP Scanjet G3110. I decided to upgrade the scanner driver to the one compatible with Windows 7 but I can't find it in the HP site.  Can anybody let me know if there is such a driver?

Thanks,

Tony

Tutor
tonypartida
Message 2 of 4 (828 Views)

Re: Problems with my HP Scanjet G3110

I went to the HP site again and decided to try the driver for XP (??) and see what happened... Surprisingly enough, it seems to work under Windows 7, al least as far as I could test it... Therefore I consider the problem resolved...

Student
surendrakumar66
Message 3 of 4 (438 Views)

Re: Problems with my HP Scanjet G3110 hp solution centre not supported

surendra

I have upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 and have problems with my HP scanner not save in pdf file

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 4 of 4 (414 Views)

Problems with my HP Scanjet G3110

surendrakumar66,

What printer/scanner are you using? Visit adobe's website to update to the latest version of their software the try downloading and running the print and scan doctor located here:

http://goo.gl/Ujpib

It can fix a lot on its own and if not give a better idea of what is going on.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation