07-26-2011 11:57 AM
Please help me understand how to enlarge and reduce copies on my new Photosmart B210. Seems so obvious - choosing "Copy", then "Settings", selecting "Size", "Custom", and using the up and down arrows to select the percentage. No changes are being made and the copy is produced at the original size. I cannot find an answer to this in the User Guide and after having scoured the Internet.
Please, someone - What am I missing? This is one of the features I was looking forward to the most on this all-in-one!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax