01-21-2014 09:25 AM
Re-install HP Scanjet 3800 scanner on a windows 7 - 32 bit desktop.
Used HP Solutions download web pages to do this, down load was successful came back from HP Solution.
Shows the software is down loaded when looking at Microsoft [Program's and Features]
But still does not connect via USB to scanner. Plug In - many times. Also does not show in Solution center page for my hard ware.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax