12-23-2009 02:23 PM - last edited on 12-23-2009 02:56 PM by WendyM
I had noisy sounds which happend sudenly on my machine.(HP 6110 all in one ) then failed to print or use the fax.I tried several ways including two chats with your respected technicians on the net ,following the steps they suggested without results. I was advised to contact the hp service center in Amman,Jordan.After two days the service center informed me that it needs replacment of scanning peice which is not avalable any more ,which meens ,according to the service people in Amman, to discard the machine.
As i trust hp products and company , i have a big question. Could this be true for a very famous and respected company that a spair part is no more supplied ?
Would you kindly solve this problem .
N.B.: I Contacted your office in Dubai ,who advised me to see the hp service in Amman .
Is it possible fo you to contact the service people in Amman by any means to help repairing this machine ?
Thanks to your on line technicians who tried to help me during chating.
Thank you for considering my request. Your favourable reply is highly appreciated.
Dr. Taysir Shanableh
<text removed for privacy>
01-04-2010 01:54 PM
I just looking to repair my 5 years old HP6110 too, it seems that the scanner was blocked and found this
and its helps.
06-05-2011 09:07 AM
My Scanning bar under the glass will not stop try to advance past the end of the track. Setup and initialing display on the panel but no errors are displayed.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers