Question

Student
tshanableh
Message 1 of 3 (1,929 Views)

Repairing My hp 6110 all in one ,printer,scanner,fax,

[ Edited ]

Dear sir

I had noisy sounds which  happend sudenly on my machine.(HP 6110 all in one ) then failed to print or use the fax.I tried several ways including two chats with your respected technicians on the net ,following the steps they suggested without results. I was advised to contact the hp service center in Amman,Jordan.After two days the service center informed me that it needs replacment of scanning peice which is not avalable any more ,which meens ,according to the service people in Amman, to discard the machine.

As i trust hp products and company , i have a big question. Could this be true for a very famous and respected company that a spair part is no more supplied ?

Would you kindly solve this problem .

N.B.: I Contacted your office in Dubai ,who advised me to see the hp service in Amman .

Is it possible fo you to contact the service people in Amman by any means to help repairing this machine ?

Thanks to your on line technicians who tried to help me during chating.

Thank you for considering my request. Your favourable reply is highly appreciated.

Dr. Taysir Shanableh

<text removed for privacy>

Student
ptirtha
Message 2 of 3 (1,888 Views)

Re: Repairing My hp 6110 all in one ,printer,scanner,fax,

Sir,

I just looking to repair my 5 years old HP6110 too, it seems that the scanner was blocked and found this

http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/forums/inkjet/19182

and its helps.

regards

Paul-Melbourne

Top Student
Samurai-HP
Message 3 of 3 (885 Views)

Re: Repairing My hp 6110 all in one ,printer,scanner,fax,

My Scanning bar under the glass will not stop try to advance past the end of the track.  Setup and initialing display on the panel but no errors are displayed.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation