12-04-2010 08:22 AM
I just received my new CM1415fnw yesterday. Very Nice.
I want to scan a 8.5" x 14" doc. The scanner only seems to scan the first 11 inches of it when it is fed through. Is there a way to get it to scan the whole thing?
And is there a way to get two pages to scan to one file?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers