07-28-2014 05:56 AM
I'm having troubles with my HP Officejet Pro 8600 when scanning or copying. Everytime I try one of these two functions the result is the picture I have uploaded (quality is kind of bad, but had to take it with my phone for obvious reasons haha ).
Really hope you guys can help, thanks for the attention.
P.s. Printing works perfectly fine
07-29-2014 11:50 AM
Hello Fabio, welcome to the forums
I saw your post about the lines you are seeing when you make a copy or scan with your Officejet 8600. I would like to suggest the guide below for your troubleshooting steps on this issue. If the problem happens to continue, contact HP directly to see about your replacement or trade in options.
If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.
Have a wonderful day
I work on behalf of HP
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers