Question

Student
FabioConsalez
Message 1 of 2 (115 Views)

Scan & Copy issues

Hello guys,

I'm having troubles with my HP Officejet Pro 8600 when scanning or copying. Everytime I try one of these two functions the result is the picture I have uploaded (quality is kind of bad, but had to take it with my phone for obvious reasons haha :smileyhappy:).
Really hope you guys can help, thanks for the attention.

Regards,

Fabio

P.s. Printing works perfectly finePhoto on 7-28-14 at 1.51 PM.jpg

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)

Re: Scan & Copy issues

Hello Fabio, welcome to the forums:smileyhappy:

I saw your post about the lines you are seeing when you make a copy or scan with your Officejet 8600. I would like to suggest the guide below for your troubleshooting steps on this issue. If the problem happens to continue, contact HP directly to see about your replacement or trade in options.

Vertical Bands, Lines, or Streaks in Copies, Faxes, or Scans

If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.

Have a wonderful day:smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation