10-27-2010 10:54 AM
The default destination for scans on my HP 8500 all in one is My Scans. I'd like to change this to another folder under My Documents but can't seem to find out how to do it. Simple but confusing to me.
10-27-2010 11:57 AM
You can change the scan destination by using the HP Solution Center application. Launch this application on your desktop, then click on the gear/wrench icon (settings) in the main screen. Next, click on manage scan shortcuts, and then click the option saying scan to save options. You can then browse and specify the location where you want your scanned documents to be saved.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax