10-27-2010 10:54 AM
The default destination for scans on my HP 8500 all in one is My Scans. I'd like to change this to another folder under My Documents but can't seem to find out how to do it. Simple but confusing to me.
10-27-2010 11:57 AM
You can change the scan destination by using the HP Solution Center application. Launch this application on your desktop, then click on the gear/wrench icon (settings) in the main screen. Next, click on manage scan shortcuts, and then click the option saying scan to save options. You can then browse and specify the location where you want your scanned documents to be saved.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers