Question

Honor Student
zsimplicity
Message 1 of 6 (3,929 Views)

Scan from the document feeder? HP laserjet pro cm1415fnw color mfp?

How do I scan from the document feeder with the HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw Color MFP?  What controls do I use?  Controls on the PC, laptop, iPad?  or just from the printer itself?  How does it work?

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 6 (3,919 Views)

Re: Scan from the document feeder? HP laserjet pro cm1415fnw color mfp?

Hi,

You can control the scan from any PC or Laptop as long as the printer software is installed, by using the HP Scan Software.

Scanning from your iPad is not supported by any HP App, as well perfoming the scan from the Front Panel is not possible for any Consumer  Laserjet Device.

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
zsimplicity
Message 3 of 6 (3,918 Views)

I have scanned a document before using the printer software, but only a single document at a time using the sandwich scanning method.  Can I use the Document feeder for automatic multiple page scanning?

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 4 of 6 (3,916 Views)

Yes,

Most of the file type will save the scanned pages seperately, as Multi pages document is supported only by PDF and TIF, any other format will not require any additional settings.

It should be possible for PDF and TIF as well by changing the settings - Clicking Advanced Settings will let you access additional scan settings.

Please let me know if you need any of those file types and cannot find how to set it, i will test it as soon as i will have access to the device. :smileyhappy:

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Student
Konrad-Brabus
Message 5 of 6 (1,901 Views)

ADF will not detect documents put there to be scanned, sometimes it worked by inserting the first page further into the ADF, but will not do it anymore, i would like to try resetting Firmware... any suggestions?

Student
bwe1963
Message 6 of 6 (1,537 Views)

I'm unable to scan to my windows computer after the last MS update.   My HP LJ CM1410 Scan is not found(?).  Any suggestions?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation