02-21-2012 11:13 AM
I have the photosmart 309g printer. When I scan a document the "save to" is always the same. So I change it and it goes to the new address but the next scan it reverts back to the old address. How do I change it permanently?
02-21-2012 01:35 PM
Once you change the scan settings from the HP Solution Center, click the Save Shortcut button below the left pane and provide a unique shortcut name.
Now scan using the newly saved shortcut.
You may also set the new shortcut as default by clicking the Settings button at the buttom.
Under Scan Settings, lick Button Settings.
Within the Solution Center Scan Button tab, select the custom shortcut and it will be as default from now on.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax