02-21-2012 11:13 AM
I have the photosmart 309g printer. When I scan a document the "save to" is always the same. So I change it and it goes to the new address but the next scan it reverts back to the old address. How do I change it permanently?
02-21-2012 01:35 PM
Once you change the scan settings from the HP Solution Center, click the Save Shortcut button below the left pane and provide a unique shortcut name.
Now scan using the newly saved shortcut.
You may also set the new shortcut as default by clicking the Settings button at the buttom.
Under Scan Settings, lick Button Settings.
Within the Solution Center Scan Button tab, select the custom shortcut and it will be as default from now on.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers