12-14-2009 10:49 AM
With a 7310 Officejet (all-in-one) and Outlook 2007 and Windows 7. New computer and software.
How do I do a scan to email, or in other words, how to I do a scan to Outlook 2007?
I did download the latest software from the web for this printer.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax