06-02-2013 09:47 PM
Hello! I am having a problem with my Photosmart 7520. I have always been able to scan to email in the past, but tonight when I tried, I select SCAN, then EMAIL, then select the correct email address, enter my PIN, then select document. I then get an error that reads, "Server Connection Error: Unablet o connect to Web Services. Confirm Internet Access and try again.". I am sure that the printer is connected to the internet, as it allows me to print from web apps, etc. However, I even after software update, restart, and multiple attempts, I am unable to get it to scan to email. Any ideas? Thank you!
06-04-2013 08:01 AM
I understand that your scan to email app is not working. I have a couple of questions for you.
Does ePrint work?
Do any of the other apps work on the front panel of your printer?
Have you made any changes to your network?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax