12-13-2013 04:44 PM
My HP ScanJet 8300 Pro will not scan film negatives or slides. Windows 8 Pro x64. The HP Solution Center software pops up a message box telling me that the Transparent Materials Adaptor (TPM) is not connected.
The adaptor is connected and I checked the connection by disconnecting and reconnecting. This is the first time in five years that I tried to use the TPM so I was surprised to find that it did not work.
I have updated the firmware to 1.45 and I have updated the software and driver. What else can I check?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax