11-26-2013 05:59 PM
I had installed this scanner on one of my computers this spring, and it worked fine. Today I also installed Scansoft OmniPage 14 because I could not properly edit the images I was getting with HP Director. After this program was installed, HP Director would no longer run, and I received an error message while trying to use the scanner that the scanner would not scan, and that I should call HP support unless the letters 22 were showing on the LCD screen of the scanner. (There is no LCD screen on this scanner !) ) And HP tech support does not even recognize the model number of my scanner. Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance,
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers