11-26-2013 05:59 PM
I had installed this scanner on one of my computers this spring, and it worked fine. Today I also installed Scansoft OmniPage 14 because I could not properly edit the images I was getting with HP Director. After this program was installed, HP Director would no longer run, and I received an error message while trying to use the scanner that the scanner would not scan, and that I should call HP support unless the letters 22 were showing on the LCD screen of the scanner. (There is no LCD screen on this scanner !) ) And HP tech support does not even recognize the model number of my scanner. Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance,
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax