11-30-2013 02:22 PM
Is there an alternate driver for Scanjet 4370 for Win 8? Last used the scanner with Win XP (32 bit), but the computer (an HP Pavilion 800) crashed. Hate to buy another scanner while this one works for little scaning or copying.
01-21-2014 01:19 PM
I have new computer with Win 8, 64bit. (using Nuance Paperport 14 PRO)
I have HPscanjet 4370 in good working order that was used with Win 98 and XP.
I Am advised that my scanner is not attached. Have tried the "workaround" but am still stymied. Looking for help. I am a senior so please keep it simple . Thanks ...............mr_bee
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers