01-13-2012 06:06 PM
How do I install a Scanjet 7000 Kofax VRS Professional license? It says I have the Basic version only, but need Professional level.
I installed, uninstalled, and re-installed several times.
How do I reset things so that I can make a fresh install of the VRS software and license?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers