11-13-2013 02:16 PM
I have several errors in my Scanjet 7000n. The scanner starts without problems.
If I want to scan now, the leaves are pulled normally. Thereafter, the data LED flashes. After some time breaks the job with the error messages 30.01.40 General communication error in the scanner,44.03.0B all sides empty 44.03.06 Digital Sending image processing error, .
After the scanner is not responding.
I've installed the latest firmware update (2201075_229185).
I hope you can understand my English and help me. On the internet I have found no solution.
11-17-2013 11:38 PM
It appears as a hardware issue and the device might need service/replacement.
You may try to scan and save job with USB device, this will bypass the network and related concerns (if any).
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
11-18-2013 11:45 AM
Thanks for the reply. But when saving the jobs on USB it comes to the same error.
I will return the unit as defective again.
Thank you very much
01-28-2015 04:06 PM
If you encounter this issue here is a video to troubleshoot the issue.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
I am an HP employee!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax