Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I have several errors in my Scanjet 7000n. The scanner starts without problems.

If I want to scan now, the leaves are pulled normally. Thereafter, the data LED flashes. After some time breaks the job with the error messages 30.01.40 General communication error in the scanner,44.03.0B all sides empty 44.03.06 Digital Sending image processing error, .
After the scanner is not responding.

I've installed the latest firmware update (2201075_229185).

I hope you can understand my English and help me. On the internet I have found no solution.

regards

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

It appears as a hardware issue and the device might need service/replacement.

You may try to scan and save job with USB device, this will bypass the network and related concerns (if any).

Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!

(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. But when saving the jobs on USB it comes to the same error.

I will return the unit as defective again.

Thank you very much

HP Recommended

If you encounter this issue here is a video to troubleshoot the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiPq2Y5Gc70&feature=youtu.be

Regards,
affableLJ
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
I am an HP employee!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.