09-22-2011 06:51 AM
When you try to scan using the product control panel, the message 'Error: LCD List needs to be upgraded ' displays on the computer. The 'LCD list' is the list of potential scan destinations that displays on the printer.
The solution to this issue is to re-establish the connection between the computer and the printer, and then set up the scan destination list again, if necessary. Try the following solutions in the order presented. The solutions include restarting your computer, so consider bookmarking this page in your Web browser , so that you can easily return to it.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution" .....
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax