10-26-2013 08:11 AM
I have this scanner installed on my home network.
It worked perfectly on Windows 8 64 bit.
Upgraded to win 8.1
Now getting 2 errors at OS start up that prevent the hardware from installing:
First dialog box entiled _HpNetDrv_
Error states "Virtual Bus Driver is not loaded"
Second dialog box entitled _HpNetDrv_
Error states "Create EhciFile() returns INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE in Delete EHCIHostController().
Are there updated drivers or do I need to reinstall or is there some other corrective action to get the hardware to install?
Thanks in advance!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax