09-15-2011 08:05 PM
I have an HP Photosmart Plus e-All-IN-One B210 series printer and I'm running System 7 on my new HP Pavilion which I just bought and when I go to scan I get scanner communication cannot be established or it freezes up. What can I do??
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers