02-16-2009 06:33 PM
Windows XP, HP 7410 all in one, re-installed HP7410 rub_w01_Americas_Euro1.exe. Wireless through a Linksys router. Worked until last week.
Hp director opens, scan document opens, select 7410 TWAIN, start scan, screen scans and shows the document but never completes. The resize or select part of image box never appears. The screen stays open without ever going the next step to allow accept image.The process becomes "Not Responding.
The program was working last week, just started doing this. I have fully deleted all HP software, temporary files, and the recycle bin and reinstalled.
On re-install I used the minimum and simplest options wherever offered. The only change is that now scan to PDF is no longer available.
I have an old computer, also on the wireless network taht hangs around as a back up, the scan feature still works. IE Explorer has not been updated in 6 months.
02-04-2010 12:10 AM
Hi, I know you posted this a while ago but did you ever solve the problem? I am having a similar problem w/my C7180. Please let me know how you made out. Thanks very much! -Lynne
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax