03-15-2012 08:22 AM
I have a Photosmart C4480 AIO printer. PC running windows 7 64-bit.
My scans show vertical (fade) lines on the pictures from top to bottom. It's very obvious on black/dark background not much on bright pictures. I guess it is the scanner bulb, but could it be a software problem?
The other functions printing are working fine. Even copying is fine, as the lines are not obvious.
Does HP have the service to change the scanner bulb?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax