03-15-2012 08:22 AM
I have a Photosmart C4480 AIO printer. PC running windows 7 64-bit.
My scans show vertical (fade) lines on the pictures from top to bottom. It's very obvious on black/dark background not much on bright pictures. I guess it is the scanner bulb, but could it be a software problem?
The other functions printing are working fine. Even copying is fine, as the lines are not obvious.
Does HP have the service to change the scanner bulb?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers