11-24-2008 09:06 PM
I have the HP officejet 6210 and have never used the scanner but use it as a printer. Tonight I wanted to scan a photo, and I push the scan button on the printer and got an error message saying "no scan options, I need to run or install device software. I am unable to find the disc, and use the printer already. Is there a special download that I need to get on this computer? Can someone walk me through what I need to download and how to scan a photo so I can put the photo on my website?
11-24-2008 09:23 PM
You can download the software by clicking on this link:
Chose the appropriate operating system and then download and save the FULL FEATURE SOFTWARE provide on the site.
Note: You need to save it to your computer first before installing it.
And here is the link regarding the support for your printer that includes HOW TO's and solving basic problem for your printer:
07-18-2012 06:01 PM
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax