10-18-2010 04:47 PM
I've now tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software. I found I thought a fix for Vista on the HP site - new/different drivers for vista users and downloaded them. Still my scanner will not work. The error tells me to install the "Photo and Imaging Software". I received only one CD with my printer and it worked before I had Vista. Any suggestions???? Thanks in advance.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers