01-25-2010 07:38 PM
I have a HP Scanjet 5590. I have 3 printers: a HP 6122, a HP 2175 and a HP 2600n. The 2600n is my default printer. The 2600n just disappeared from the scanner. The scanner recognizes ONLY a HP 2170 printer and a HP 5590 printer. I can't figure out how to ADD the 2600n to the scanner in the HP Solution Center - there are no tabs or instructions. I would also want to get rid of the 2170 if I could. I don't know where it came from. I reinstalled the drivers for the 2600n - no help. Does anyone know what to do?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers