12-21-2013 12:21 PM
My scanner cannot find my PC to scan to and I can't find the information on how to get to to communicate. It use to work, but is not finding it now.
12-30-2013 02:02 PM
I saw that you were having an issue with your Officejet 4500 Wireless scanning to your computer. I understand there is a communication issue and would like to help.
Could you please respond to me to let me know which operating system you are running, and what the exact error message is that you see when you try to scan?
Can you successfully scan from the printer software from the computer, instead of from the front of the printer?
Hope to hear back from you soon!
12-30-2013 03:33 PM
I have just perchased a 66os computer and a Hp eny 4500 printer The printer works but prints the last page first That I would like to change The printer will not scan by its self or to the comp. Is there more soft ware that I need and if so where do I get it?
01-02-2014 08:39 AM
I would recommend running the Install Wizard for your issue. You may need to have the complete full feature software installed, which is just what this tool will search for, for you.
Please let me know if you are able to scan once the installation completes!
If you are not able to make a copy, there may be a hardware issue with the printer. (Let me know if this is the case).
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers