08-29-2013 05:27 AM
I have a new Officejet Pro 8600 which I am very pleased with. One problem I have, however, is that when I try and scan to PDF, I have a blank document on my PC. It scans in other formats ok. I am using Windows Vista and dont have problems viewing PDF documents that are e mailed to me etc.
09-11-2013 12:45 AM
Select HP Office 8600 series icon from pc desktop. Otherwise Click > Program > HP > HP Officejet 8600 series to open HP Printer Assistant.
Select "Scan a document or Photo". Select the appropriate settings and do a SW scan.
Remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. ....
09-11-2013 06:35 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 09:16 AM by OscarFuentes
Please try installing Adobe using the below link:
If you want to know more on how to scan from control panel see the below link:
If you want to know more on how to scan from windows vista see the below link:
I work for HP
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax