08-29-2013 05:27 AM
I have a new Officejet Pro 8600 which I am very pleased with. One problem I have, however, is that when I try and scan to PDF, I have a blank document on my PC. It scans in other formats ok. I am using Windows Vista and dont have problems viewing PDF documents that are e mailed to me etc.
09-11-2013 12:45 AM
Select HP Office 8600 series icon from pc desktop. Otherwise Click > Program > HP > HP Officejet 8600 series to open HP Printer Assistant.
Select "Scan a document or Photo". Select the appropriate settings and do a SW scan.
Remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. ....
09-11-2013 06:35 AM
Please try installing Adobe using the below link:
If you want to know more on how to scan from control panel see the below link:
If you want to know more on how to scan from windows vista see the below link:
I work for HP
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers