11-28-2013 12:23 PM
Hi, I just acquired a refurbished 5590 scanjet and when scanning from the ADF it´s significantly slower than directly from the crystal. I am in the process of acquiring the cleaning cloth package to perform the cleaning of the ADF, but I wanted to know what to expect, is the scanning process with ADF normally slower or is it a maintenance issue and it´s not the normal behavior.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers