12-03-2013 02:41 AM
There is a major problem that we've encountered with this scanner.
These days we need to scan long documents, far longer than 864 mm. As far as we tried we cannont solve this problem ourselves. So, can this issue be solved somehow?
And, another problem is that sometimes we need to scan documents broader than 300 mm. So, is it possible to scan a sheet folded in half?
Computer is running under Windows XP SP3.
Thanks for any assistance!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers