12-03-2013 02:41 AM
There is a major problem that we've encountered with this scanner.
These days we need to scan long documents, far longer than 864 mm. As far as we tried we cannont solve this problem ourselves. So, can this issue be solved somehow?
And, another problem is that sometimes we need to scan documents broader than 300 mm. So, is it possible to scan a sheet folded in half?
Computer is running under Windows XP SP3.
Thanks for any assistance!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax