Scanning on CM2320 - TWAIN drivers (8140 Views)
Student
ncallinan
Message 1 of 5 (8,140 Views)

Scanning on CM2320 - TWAIN drivers

My CM2320fxi wont scan to my W7 computer.  It does scan to my iMac on the same SOHO network.  HP cannot help - says they have no TWAIN drivers to suit.  Any suggestions?

Teacher
hoard_master
Message 2 of 5 (7,560 Views)

Re: Scanning on CM2320 - TWAIN drivers

There is a full CM2320 download on hp.com for Windows 7 32 and 64 bit operating systems.  This solution supports scanning in WIndows 7.  It  also supports the scan to button from initiating scans from the device. 

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Honor Student
Jiheffe
Message 3 of 5 (6,897 Views)

Re: Scanning on CM2320 - TWAIN drivers - HELP! Same issue, can't even uninstall aymore!

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Same issue here. I installed the software correctly on my Windows 7 system a couple of months ago. I recently had to reinstall the whole system from scratch, but now, I can't scan anymore. Using the latest install program for Windows 7 from the HP support site: CM2320series-win7-full-solution-AM-EMEA1-v3.1.exe, 320 Mb.

When I try to scan, I get a message that there is no compatible TWAIN driver....

Tried to unistall - reinstall several times, to no avail. And, now, the drivers and software won't unistall anymore!!! Tried several times to uninstall (with a system reboot at each time) but everything stays in place... HELP!

Honor Student
Jiheffe
Message 4 of 5 (6,881 Views)

EDIT: Scanning on CM2320 - TWAIN drivers - HELP! Same issue, can't even uninstall aymore!

[ Edited ]

OK, I managed at the end to unistall and reinstall de sowftware and drivers.... A painstaking experience...

But still no scanning. Both the HP scanning utility anf IRISPro complain about no compatible TWAIN driver found... As said, before I reinstalled my system, it did work work correctly. Could it be due to SP1 of Windows 7, which has been installed in the meantime?

BTW, is anybody from HP monitoring these forums?

Student
LoneWolfTech99
Message 5 of 5 (6,562 Views)

Re: EDIT: Scanning on CM2320 - TWAIN drivers - HELP! Same issue, can't even uninstall aymore!

I am hoping to see some resolution for this issue too. Can't believe the answer is 'tough luck". HP....help?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation