05-24-2012 07:55 AM
You will need to have an outlook email account in order to use the scan to email option. What you will need to do is select E-mail to PDF or JPG when making the scan. At the end of the scan you will be asked to save, and it will attempt to open your outlook email account to send the emailed scan.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax