04-08-2010 02:02 AM
You can do it from the printer itself.
Click the setup button, choose Fax Setup-> answer options -> rings to answer
07-26-2012 12:39 PM
I have a related problem.
No matter how many rings I set above 3, the fax still answers after 3 rings.
How to set the Rings To Answer to 6 and have it actually wait 6 rings before intercepting the line?
If this cannot be done, this machine is useless to me.
Russ . . .
02-01-2013 10:00 AM
Go to you fax settings on your computer.
1. Go to BASIC FAX SETTINGS
2. Go to RINGS to ANSWER
3. Change the rings to answer to the number you would like.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax