12-05-2010 09:32 AM
Right now, I have 2 printers, a PC, and a laptop. I can print from my laptop on either printer, but I can't seem to figure out how to scan from the one printer that does scanning to my laptop. I can only scan to my desktop.
Can someone help?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax