12-05-2010 09:32 AM
Right now, I have 2 printers, a PC, and a laptop. I can print from my laptop on either printer, but I can't seem to figure out how to scan from the one printer that does scanning to my laptop. I can only scan to my desktop.
Can someone help?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers