12-04-2011 06:58 PM
It is an HP Photosmart Premium C309a. The printer drivers to allow wireless access to the printer was just installed. It worked fine before we did this. I am using Windows XP. The error message on the printer says "Try starting scan from computer. Refer to documentation for details." I only have the start-up guide and cannot find the HP Solutions that used to appear anywhere on my PC.
12-26-2011 02:42 PM
This utility may help with scanning destinations:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
07-29-2012 06:53 PM
I tried but the modifications do not reflect on the LCD panel. So it does not seem to work....
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers