12-04-2011 06:58 PM
It is an HP Photosmart Premium C309a. The printer drivers to allow wireless access to the printer was just installed. It worked fine before we did this. I am using Windows XP. The error message on the printer says "Try starting scan from computer. Refer to documentation for details." I only have the start-up guide and cannot find the HP Solutions that used to appear anywhere on my PC.
12-26-2011 02:42 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 03:54 PM by OscarFuentes
This utility may help with scanning destinations:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
07-29-2012 06:53 PM
I tried but the modifications do not reflect on the LCD panel. So it does not seem to work....
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax