12-10-2012 05:46 PM
I have a HP 8600 ALL-IN-ONE and I am running Windows 7, 64 bit. The scan selection is not Listed in the HP menu software on the computer. I can scan from the printer, but there is no scan selection listed to start a scan from the computer. I have reloaded the software, but this did not help.
12-10-2012 06:59 PM
1. First uninstall the software
- Click Start button then go to Programs > HP > Officejet 8600 and click Uninstall.
2. Then go to Control Panel > Programs and Features
- and click over Officejet 8600 and then click Uninstall program
3. Then download the software from the HP web:
4. And install with the downloaded software.
Hope these steps helps you,
* Click on KUDOS star to say thanks
* Click on the button Accepted Solution if the question is answered.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax