12-10-2012 05:46 PM
I have a HP 8600 ALL-IN-ONE and I am running Windows 7, 64 bit. The scan selection is not Listed in the HP menu software on the computer. I can scan from the printer, but there is no scan selection listed to start a scan from the computer. I have reloaded the software, but this did not help.
12-10-2012 06:59 PM
1. First uninstall the software
- Click Start button then go to Programs > HP > Officejet 8600 and click Uninstall.
2. Then go to Control Panel > Programs and Features
- and click over Officejet 8600 and then click Uninstall program
3. Then download the software from the HP web:
4. And install with the downloaded software.
Hope these steps helps you,
* Click on KUDOS star to say thanks
* Click on the button Accepted Solution if the question is answered.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers