05-21-2011 12:41 PM
If you are having trouble scanning from your HP networked printer (wired or wireless) AND you use Trend Micro antivirus software, a Hot Fix has been posted.
Download and install the Hot Fix from:
After you install this Hot Fix, restart both your computer and your printer.
Typically, this problem manifests itself by the scan failing to complete after completing 75-90% of the scan, locking up the printer and the computer.
I am employed by HP
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax