05-08-2013 02:29 PM
HP scanjet 4570c is not supported on Windows 7 . However, HP drivers and software created for the Microsoft Windows Vista operating system might provide a scan workaround in Microsoft Windows 7 for some products but are not guaranteed.
Please refer to the following link for more information:
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
05-08-2013 02:43 PM
Here is some guidance on how you might be able to install and use the scanner Vista software & drivers on Windows 7:
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers