07-03-2012 08:20 PM
HP is such a leader,,,,won't they come out with driver or fix to enable wireless fax for HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Premium?
07-05-2012 09:53 AM
Currently the only HP printers that support eFax are the Photosmart eStation C510a, the Photosmart 5510, and the Photosmart 7510.
The Officejet Pro 8600 Premium supports regular faxing and requires a phone line.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers