HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-02-2012 09:13 PM
HP Officejet 7410 All-in-One
OS X 10.5.8
Currently, computer connected directly to the All-in-One.
The printer is working just fine, it's just the scanner that does not work.
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-10-2012 10:22 AM
Hey there! Try this:
1. Open the the Applications folder.
2. Go to the Utilities folder.
3. Double-click on Disk Utility.
4. Select the hard drive containing the boot volume.
5. Go to the First Aid tab and select Repair Disk Permissions.
Note: This process may take several minutes depending on the Mac and amount of permissions that need to be repaired. The Progress Log will indicate when the proccess has been completed.
6. Reboot the Mac.
Let me know if this fixes the issue for you.
04-10-2012 11:46 AM