06-22-2013 08:26 PM
Where is the default program control panel in Windows 8 ?
Welcome to the new world. There is no program control panel. If you wish to access to the Control Panel please use the following instructions:
or the following methods:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
06-25-2013 04:45 PM
I know that there is no program called "Control Panel". I am trying to "Scan to Email" from my Printer/Scanner. I get a message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel". All I need to do is scan a document to email and send it...where ever. I could do this on Windows 7, This Windows 8 is about to get on my Last Nerve!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers