02-11-2013 02:24 PM
When my HP Photosmart C4480 scans a normal sized page (8x11), the result on my PC (Windows Vista) is a 1/4 sized section of the page that was scanned. This 1/4 section is not always in the same area of the scanned page--each time I have had this happen, it is another area of the scanned page.
When I place the page on the right side of the scanner so that it is perpendicular to the screen (with two inches of the page thus sticking out of the scanner), it scans perfectly, scanning everything but the 2 inches outside the scanner.
How can I get the scanner to scan normally???
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers