02-11-2013 02:24 PM
When my HP Photosmart C4480 scans a normal sized page (8x11), the result on my PC (Windows Vista) is a 1/4 sized section of the page that was scanned. This 1/4 section is not always in the same area of the scanned page--each time I have had this happen, it is another area of the scanned page.
When I place the page on the right side of the scanner so that it is perpendicular to the screen (with two inches of the page thus sticking out of the scanner), it scans perfectly, scanning everything but the 2 inches outside the scanner.
How can I get the scanner to scan normally???
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax