Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello aunggyi,

I'm sorry, but there is no Windows 7 driver for this scanner.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

I need a driver for scaner hp scanjet 4470c for Windows 7

HP Recommended

Hi Mutino ,

No driver available . Blaim HP , not me .

HP Recommended

I certainly didn't want Windows 8 on my new PC, so I installed win 7 32 bit to avoid problems with legacy software and hardware.  So here i am, I've already over spent my budget, and my perfectly fine scanjet 4470c is not supported by HP.  I work in IT and we have been an HP shop forever.  I am constantly going online to get the latest drivers for printers and scanners, etc.  I am not happy that my scanner at home has been put out to pasture by HP.  I don't want a workaraound, I want drivers for my device.  What will it take to get HP to support their product, which I purchased in good faith.

HP Recommended

HP, Thank you Sooooo much for the quick response.  Only 3 /12 YEARS to answer original post.  Definitely makes me want to buy more HP stuff!

What would we do without your help.

HP Recommended

How do I get a driver for a HP SCANJET 4470C of Windows 7

HP Recommended

Hi Mexia ,

No driver available under Windows 7 . Hp has stopt production beyond XP for this unit .

HP Recommended

My computer is running Windows 7, and also not willing to  recognize the HPscanjet4470... I need this urgently to download art slides that still are in slide form and not digital, any advice on how I can convert these slides  will be most appreciated

University Prof.  

HP Recommended

Hi ,

Here is an answer to your issue :

http://slide-to-digital-image-converter-review.toptenreviews.com/

If you still want to use your Scanjet 4470c , please consult several solutions that are proposed prior to this page . 

Regards .:smileywink:

HP Recommended

Hi ,

Another interesting software is IRFAN VIEW . This multifunction softwares can convert negatives ( like slides ) to positives and vice-versa :  http://www.irfanview.com/

Regards .

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.