10-11-2012 07:00 AM
Deperately looking for drivers for a scanjet C7710a. Hp tried to get me to download 7400 drivers but these dont work, also found N7710 drivers but they dont work either. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance
10-12-2012 08:57 AM
The product you have is a commercial scanner. I suggest posting in the HP Business Support forum for a better chance at finding a solution.
You may find the Commercial Scanjet board here.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers