Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Deskjet 3510
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I am trying to darken a scan of  document usinng HP Scan and Capture on my new Dell laptop. I don't see any way to adjust the contrast.  What am I missing?  Thanks for any help anyone can offer

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@esroglady

Try a different software that provides editing tools.

HP Photo Creations

The free version of the software offers simple editing tools to enhance your prints.

• Select the size of print you want >
  • Browse your computer and open the folder in which the photo is stored >
  • Once you "add photos" and have the photo image displayed, click on the image; the photo editing tools will display for you to select.

When you see a Post that helps you,

Inspires you, provides fresh insight,

Or teaches you something new,

Click the "Thumbs Up" on that Post.

Click my Answer Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hi esroglady.

HP Photo Creations imports images in JPG and PNG formats. To add a scanned document to HP Photo Creations:

1. Select the size you want in the Prints menu (e.g., 8.5x11).
  2. Confirm the size.
  3. Click the Print my Own button.
  4. Click the Add Photos button and browse to the image you just scanned. 

To adjust contrast, click an imported image to open its toolbar, then click the Brightness and Contrast button. When you're done, you can print, save, or share the file.

Hope this helps,

RocketLife 

HP Photo Creations Contrast

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.