04-24-2012 01:56 AM
If you are asking us if we have had issues with it. I for myself can say no.
I have been testing this unit as part of my job, and i have had no trouble with the unit what so ever. And when printing picture I think their great, when using the correct paper and settings, even tough its primaraliy not a picture printer.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
04-27-2012 11:00 AM
I have had this printer for about 6 mos and now I am having issues with receiving faxes (I can send). Nothing has changed. I went through the fax setup and did a test and everything passed. I just tried to send a fax from my work to home and was kept in retry mode. Any suggestions?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers