04-24-2012 01:56 AM
If you are asking us if we have had issues with it. I for myself can say no.
I have been testing this unit as part of my job, and i have had no trouble with the unit what so ever. And when printing picture I think their great, when using the correct paper and settings, even tough its primaraliy not a picture printer.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
04-27-2012 11:00 AM
I have had this printer for about 6 mos and now I am having issues with receiving faxes (I can send). Nothing has changed. I went through the fax setup and did a test and everything passed. I just tried to send a fax from my work to home and was kept in retry mode. Any suggestions?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax